Saturday, September 26, 2020

Dabanng Girl 'Sanya Malhotra' looks stunning on Femina magazine cover

 


Sanya's latest femina photoshoot has impressed us a lot of people. The actress can be seen posing in a floral printed dress that she paired with matching white earrings.



Recently, the actress shared a picture from Femina cover shoot. Sanya Malhotra is well-known as dabang girl and also some stunning performances in films like 'Badhaai Ho', 'Photograph' and 'Pataakha'. 

Her calm and comfort nature brings a unique personality, and her beauty and fashion choices complement her.



Sanya shared an incident in this pandemic times in an interview as quoted below 

" At the start of this month, I shot an advertisement in Delhi, and honestly, I was scared and anxious. I had second thoughts about it because I had to go back home to my parents and it’s risky, but once I stepped on set and saw how meticulously organized and sanitized everything was, I was a little relieved. Everybody had their PPE kits on and people were practicing social distancing, which put me at ease."

No comments: