Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Genelia ready for her post-motherhood comeback


Bubbly Actress Genelia D'Souza is ready for a comeback on silver screen. Genelia, who had taken a sabbatical from movies post her marriage to Riteish Deshmukh gave birth to a baby boy on November 25, 2014. Genelia was present at a promotional event here Tuesday for the first time. While interacting with media the "Jaane Tu... Ya Jaane Na" actress said she is now ready to make a comeback in Bollywood and will focus on her acting career.

"I don't think I ever left it, but yes I am on a break, I would love to be back, I would love to do something that makes me happy, that makes people happy and I am ready now for comeback" Genelia said.

Genelia established herself in South cinema. Her character of Haasini in Bhaskar's love entertainer 'Bommarillu' earned rave reviews.

No comments: