Monday, June 15, 2015

Swathi lashes out at fan for calling Aunty

Actress Swathi, who will be seen next in Raj Kiran's thriller "Tripura" lashed out at a fan who called her Aunty. Swathi recently posted a selfie on her Instagram page. A fan of her advised the actress not to share such stuff since she looks more like an aunty in them.

A miffed Swathi Reddy had hit back at the Fan for his loose talk: "@suthagallery I AM AN AUNTY. It's not a bad word that I have to feel embarrassed to put up with. People like you are the reason it's hard to be yourself. I am not going to be the colors Swati who was 16, forever. Ok, Uncle? Chill with the free advice."

Then the actress added - "If looking grown up is "Aunty" then I am an Aunty. If having more weight than what magazines and social media approves, then I am an Aunty. And proud to be one".

No comments: